Has your partner been offered employment with
one of our partner employers?
Then we can offer you accompanying.
How it works:
- The partner employer reports the assignment to the Accompanying Partner Employment Service project group, which will assess whether the accompanying partner qualifies for support.
- If the assignment is accepted, the accompanying partner will be contacted within a week to book a personal meeting.
- We meet to explore wishes, needs and possibilities and to jointly agree on the next steps.
- Partner employers are informed about the accompanying partner and the search for solutions
- If a matching vacancy is identified within our networks, the accompanying partner is provided with contact details.
- Accompanying Partner Employment Service serves as a support and sounding board throughout the entire process.
We help you and your family
Accompanying Partner Employment Service serves as a support and sounding board throughout the entire process. We will also help you with contacts in our networks that you may contact. Accompanying Partner Employment Service also supports you throughout the process towards your new goal.
We are a service-minded and flexible organisation that helps you.
Our way of thinking
We look at recruitment in a wider perspective. It is not only the person that is offered employment with one of our Partner employers that is important, but also the accompanying partner. Our ambition is that you too should find work, and we use our network of Partner employers and other contacts to help make it happen.
We can also be your sounding board regarding other matters important to you when moving to your new region.
For example, we can help accompanying partners with:
- Personal support while looking for employment.
- Help with CVs and other job application documents.
- Partner employer contacts.
- Matching against open positions within our networks.
- Someone to bounce ideas with during the relocation.
We consider the whole picture. That means that, working with you, we do our best to make sure you and your partner/family will feel very welcome in your new living environment. If you want to know more about what assistance we can offer, please contact me; Agneta Lindgren, project manager for Accompanying Partner Employment Service.